Sunday, January 4, 2009

Spring 2009...weird

HIIIII!!!
Well, it's now two days before the start of my second semester as a sophomore. This last semester was busy, intense, and more sometimes than I thought I would be able to handle. RAing has been an interesting experience. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, and I haven't done as well as I would have hoped. Let me break down what I did last semester:
~18 units
~Choir
~RAing
~Intramural football
~Intramural volleyball
~Boyfriend/Friend time
My Tuesdays last semester went from 8am to 10pm straight...and this semester they'll go from 9:30am-11pm almost straight...it's pretty intense. I also was helping as much as possible with Kendra's wedding stuff...
It's been busy, but the Lord is still teaching me.
I think some of the biggest ways I've grown has been by the things the Lord is using Michael to teach me. I'm learning to become less dependent on people and more dependent on the Lord. I'm learning to let things go and not hold grudges, I'm learning to really love the way Christ loves me, I'm learning how to communicate and not always win. I've learned so much in 5 months.
I want to be my best for him, but I know that he just wants me to be myself...in doing so, who I am is made better instead of the mask I wear becoming more decorated. His character pushes me to be more like Christ in my own. I am so blessed to have had him by my side all these past months. I'm not sure yet what the Lord has in store, and I'm learning not to put hope in that. Mans steps are established by the Lord and He delights in his way.

No comments: